Saturday, June 30, 2007

Whatever I do???

Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father (Colossians 3:17)."

How many times have we read or heard this? I have a ton, and maybe even taken it to heart sincerely. Today, though, it gripped me harder than before. Seriously, everything I do and say should be done not only as a representative of Jesus, but they should be done with a heart of gratitude and praise???? I'm challenged and convicted. I'm also thankful for my gracious God who wills and works in me to do what pleases Him (Philippians 2:13). There's no way I could even attempt to live us to this without the help of God. I hope you will hold me accountable to do and say everything in Jesus' name, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

No comments: